Servicing of doors and other equipment is seen by BID Group to be the most beneficial and cost effective measure of ensuring continued safe operation.
In the same way that you would have your car serviced at regular intervals to ensure reliability having your doors serviced at regular intervals will help to prevent unwanted and potential costly breakdowns.
All service contracts are tailored to each individual sites requirements, to ensure you receive the best possible level of service.
In order to provide the best tailored contract, a member of our sales team will visit site and compile an inventory before providing you with a completely free quote which is without obligation.
Having your doors serviced and maintained regularly by BID Group ensures companies are meeting their obligations under the various H&S Regulations; Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations, Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations and Workplace (Health and Safety and Welfare) Regulations.
- Free site survey
- Free quotation
- 24 hour call-out
- A fully staffed customer service center
- Over 20 fully equipped mobile service workshops
- Full stock of parts for repair and service
- National team of technical sales executives
- Minimum disruption to operations
- Available nationally
- Over 40 professional site engineers
- BID Group established over 30 years ago